Friends of the Solon Library are having their annual Fall Book Sale October 16th – 20th at the Solon Branch. The sale features a members-only Wednesday preview from 7-9pm. The public is welcome to join at the door and shop that evening. The rest of the weekend is open to the public and includes all types of material - with special areas featuring children’s and teen items. Stop by for great deals Thursday from 9-9pm, Friday from 9-5:30pm and Saturday (half-price day) from 9-4pm. Sunday from 1-5pm is “bargain price” day - fill an entire grocery bag with quality materials for only $5. Pick up great books for low, low prices and all in support of the Friends of the Solon Library at their annual Fall Book Sale. The Solon Library is located at 34125 Portz Parkway. For more information call 440.248.8777.
- Occurs Wednesday, October 16th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurs Thursday, October 17th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Occurs Friday, October 18th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Occurs Saturday, October 19th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Occurs Sunday, October 20th, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm